Tuesday, May 7, 2019

Grad Gift

There is a new challenge beginning today at Stinkin' Inkers and the theme is:
"All Tied Up"
My project is a gift card holder for a new graduate. I know a few kids who are graduating this year and thankfully I have a few of these card holders ready to go.
I purchased some Stampin' Up Paper Pumpkin kits from my upline and this was one of the kits I chose. The colors are perfect for a boy or a girl and can be used for a high school or college graduation party. With everything precut and scored, this made for a quick project.

I will have to write down the measurements for the holder and belly band just in case I want to make more for future use. This would make a great gift card holder for baby, wedding, anniversary, birthday, etc. just by changing the paper and tag.

Please stop by the Stinkin' Inkers and check out my design team's gorgeous projects. Then why not enter your own creations?

Until next time,
Hugs from Ohio,
Terri

No comments:

Post a Comment