Wednesday, May 8, 2019

Aqua Beauties

A new challenge begins today at the Sisterhood of Crafters and Diane is our hostess. The theme for this challenge is:
"Flowers"
The base card is white, then I added the dotted designer paper. Next I die cut
the swirled frame from ivory card stock and added the paper flowers and butterflies. This card could be used in many ways, so I haven't added a sentiment yet. It would be perfect for a birthday or anniversary.

Now it's time to head over to the Sisterhood to check out the inspiration projects by my sistahs and enter you creations for a chance to become our top winner.

Hugs, 
Terri

4 comments:

  1. Very pretty card Terri both the flowers and butterflies are beautiful and isn't it great when you have a card that can be used for anything!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is SO pretty Terri! Love your choice of color and those flowers are amazing! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Terri, this is stunning!! Love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the gorgeous "teal" colors, Terri! I had just started papercrafting when I discovered paper flowers! I still have a bunch in my stash! Well done, Sis-tah!

    ReplyDelete