Wednesday, June 12, 2019

Butterfly Note Card

Hello everyone! I am so excited to host the new challenge at the Sisterhood of Crafters that begins today.

Now that warmer weather is finally here and the sun is shining, I can sit outside an enjoy nature. So many beautiful birds and butterflies in our yard. Love watching them flit among the flowers.

For my project I made a note card featuring the Serene Garden stamp set from Stampin' Up.
 
The base card is white and I added a black mat. The image was stamped with black ink onto a piece of white card stock and colored pencils were used to color the image. After stamping the sentiment in black ink, I added this cute corrigated butterfly and attached the panel to the black mat using pop dots.

I will be teaching the ladies of our church how to create this card in one of our meetings this month along with a short devotion and a report on the "History of Card Making".

Why not head on over to the Sisterhood, check out the sistah's inspiration projects and join the challenge? We would love to see your projects.

Thanks for stopping by.
Terri

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful coloring and sweet design! Great job my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty card Terri, I am sure the ladies at church will love making this pretty design!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! Love the image and card design!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Terri, you have inspired me to bring out my Serene Garden and give it an ink!! This card is so sweet! Lovely coloring and the textured butterfly is a great detail. Wonderful job, sistah!!

    ReplyDelete