Wednesday, July 20, 2022

Sending Thoughts

I am thrilled to announce that I am now a member of the Love to Scrap Challenge Blog design team.

Due to some health issues with my husband, I have not been able to craft as much as I would like. Now I am back and ready to share my projects with you.

My project for this month is a card I created using pieces from a kit that came with a paper crafting magazine I purchased a couple of months ago. 


I chose the light green leaf paper to create the background. Next I cut the flower print paper into triangles for the corners. I matted the topper to a piece of red card stock and fussy cut around the edges to create a frame.

I hope you will stop by the Love to Scrap Challenge Blog and join in the fun.

Until next time,

Terri


No comments:

Post a Comment