Tuesday, September 19, 2023

4 x 6 Acrylic Post It Note Frame

 Hello again.

Today, I have more acrylic frames to share with you. This time using 4" x 6" acrylic frames I created post it note holders for the ladies. I only have two to share today, but plan on making more.



I started with a piece of 4" x 6" floral paper from DCWV's Fairytale Floral pack and added a 3/4" x 4" strip of foiled paper from the same pack at the top. The pen has a 3/4" x 3" strip of the floral paper in the barrel. Last I added green grosgrain ribbon and the butterflies for decoration.

Now that my craft room is finished, except for a few things to put away, I have time to start crafting again. Love having a clean craft room to work in. Still have to mark what is stored in my cabinets, but for the most part, everything is where I can find it easily.

That's all I have for today.

Terri

 

No comments:

Post a Comment