Monday, September 18, 2023

5" x 7" Acrylic Frame Notepad Holders

 I have been very busy working on items to sell at craft shows or on Facebook. Today, I would like to share the Acrylic Frame designs.

The designer series paper is from Stampin' Ups "Well Suited" paper pack. This double sided paper was perfect for matching the main piece and the strip across the top. I cut a piece of paper 5" x 7" for the body of the frame and added a 3/4" by 5" strip at the top for accent. A 3/4" x 3" strip was place inside the pen match. Natural color twine was wrapped around the frame 3 times and tied in a knot. 

I have included 3 more photos using other papers from this pack.



Wouldn't one of these frames make wonderful gift for a special gentleman's desk? The notepad is held on with glue dots and can be easily replaced with any 3" x 5" notepad.

Thanks for stopping by to visit with me. Comments are always welcome.

Until next time,

Terri

 

No comments:

Post a Comment