Friday, November 27, 2015

Fairy Lili

For my project for the Crafty Addicts challenge this month I created this simple square box. The image "Fairy Lili With Snowglobe" is from Inky Impressions. I can't believe Christmas is only 7 weeks away. Thankfully, most of my shopping is done and I can concentrate on Thanksgiving (my favorite Holiday) and decorating for Christmas.

Now for my project:


Using SU's Always Artichoke card stock, I created the box top and bottom. The designer paper is from DCWB. Next I used the same green and red cardstock to create the mats for the image with my Nestibilities Label Five dies. The snowflakes were punched with the medium size Fiskars snowflake punch. Last I added red organdy ribbon and a bow. The snowflakes on the top of the box have crystal gem centers and the snowflakes are the sides of the box have pearl centers.

This is a very simple box to make. I started with a 8 inch square for the bottom of the box. Then scored at 2" on each side. The top is a 6 inch square, scored at 1" on each side.  On two opposite sides, cut to make flaps then glue together.

Now, I just have to decide who is going to get this as a gift at Christmas and what will go inside.

You can check out this fun monthly challenge at here. We would love to have you join us. You could be the winner of a fabulous prize from our sponsor Inky Impressions.

Have a wonderful day.

Hugs,
Terri

 

1 comment: