Monday, November 30, 2015

Warm Wishes

With two Christmas parties coming up fast, I decided to work on favors for all the girls. For my Euchre card group I made these cocoa packs. I found the snowman and cut image on Pinterest. Then I copied it into Publisher and added the "warm wishes" sentiment.
Since taking the picture, I have added a candy cane to each packet. The girls will also get a Hersey bar with a Christmas wrapper and one of my snowman tea light pins.

My stamping group will receive one of my popcorn pouches, hot spiced cider and a Hershey bar. My next project will to make something for my "Women of Faith" Sunday school class. Still trying to decide what that will be. Since I have plenty of cocoa packs let, I may make more of these cocoa pouches.

Don't forget to stop by the Sisterhood for the new challenge "In the Meadow We Will Build a Snowman." You have until 8pm Sunday December 6th to enter.

Hugs,
Terri
 

1 comment: