Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Journal Divider 1

My project today is one of the dividers for the Prayer Journal I am designing for a group of ladies at a nearby church. All of the images were found on Pinterest and sized on my computer. I fell in love with this angel image the moment I saw it.

First I used Journey Glaze by Fun Stampers Journey to adhere glitter to the stars. You could also use SU's Crystal Effects or any glue that dries clear. You will find a list of other materials below the photo.


Materials:

Card Stock: Kraft, Blue (not sure which company), Gold Foil

Embellishments: Silk Rose and leaves

Dies: swirls from Our Daily Bread "Grunge Cross" die set, Memory Box Love Script, and Memory Box
         Fabulous Phlox stem

Punch: SU Folder Tab

I have two more dividers in the works and maybe more. I am waiting to hear back from the prayer group leader to see how many dividers they will need.

This has definitely been a challenge. I have never made a journal from a 3 ring binder. I have always used composition notebooks. So far I am happy with the way this one is turning out. If I like the completed project, I may use the idea for a scrap book or a kid's school notebook.

Wll, I guess I'd better get busy. Lots to get done in the next couple of weeks. I have challenge cards to make and items to get done for a craft show on Saturday, September 12th.

Please stop by again soon. I love to read your comments on my work.

Have a great day!

Hugs,
Terri 

No comments:

Post a Comment