Monday, August 10, 2015

Prayer Journal

I received a phone call this past week from one of my customers asking if I would be willing to teach a class on making prayer journals from a 3 ring binder. Of course, I said "yes". So I headed to Wal-Mart to purchase a binder and some dividers to see what I could create.

The binder has a clear cover so that a page can be inserted in the front, the back and on the binding. I finished the front cover and started on one of the divider pages over the weekend. I have decided not to used the purchased dividers and opted for 8 1/2" x 11" card stock with punched tabs for dividers.


First I cut a 12" x 12" sheet of Core'dinations brown card stock to 10" x 11". The image and prayer panels were found on Pinterest. I copied and pasted the images into Publisher so that I could resize them to fit where I needed them.

The corner pieces were cut from gold card stock using my Spellbinders "Fantastic Flourish Three" dies. The stars and crosses are stickers by EK Success.

The image and prayer panels are matted with Kraft card stock. I chose a medium blue binder and decided to use my one of my favorite color combos of brown and blue for the pages.

I am very happy with the end result of my cover page. Now on to the dividers.

Thank you for stopping by and visiting with me today.

Hugs from Ohio,

Terri

No comments:

Post a Comment