Friday, May 22, 2015

Catch Up Delay

Although my hubby and I got a lot done on his vacation, we didn't get all the things we wanted to finished. My husband spent a lot of his time trying to unplug the drain from the laundry utility tub to the outside drain. After a few days, he pulled the washer out and noticed that the "T" between the kitchen sink and utility tub had been put on upside down. This was causing any water running from the kitchen sink to rush back up the pipe and clogging everything up. (We have lived in this house for 35 years and just discovered the mistake.) Haven't been able to get into my craft room because he wasn't able to get my air conditioner in the window yet. Hopefully this will be taken care of this weekend. Then I had to have a steroid injection in my knee due to arthritis. Doctor told me to stay off my feet and ice the knee after the injection. He also told me to ice my knee and do as little as possible for a couple of days. I am hoping to get into my craft room over the weekend and get back to creating. I tried to get on my computer to give you an update only to find that I didn't have internet. I went to call my husband at work and discovered that the landline was out. Thank goodness for cell phones.  Called him at work and found out he had shut his computer and the internet modem down because his computer was dying and he was getting alot of annoying noise from the computer. Thankfully, he restored the modem so I could get this post ready.

I am hoping our tax return gets here soon, so we can get him a new computer. Then maybe everything will be back on track.

Looking forward to sharing more projects with you soon. Have a great day.

Terri

 

No comments:

Post a Comment