Wednesday, May 6, 2015

In The Pink

I am so excited to share this feminine birthday card with you. Stampin' Up's "Pink Passion" cardstock has always been one of my favorite colors. It gives me such a bright, happy feeling. So what better choice to use with the flowers from SU's "Indescribable Gift" stamp set.


Although I am a Stampin' Up demonstrator, I do use cardstock and products from other companies when I see something that I think will add special details to my creations. For instance, I used a Fiskars lace edge punch for the right side of the card. The butterflies were cut using a Fiskars small punch. The image was stamped with black India ink and colored with SU markers. 

When I get the kits ready, the image will not be colored in. I want to give customers the option to use markers or colored pencils. After posting this picture, I realized I didn't add any ribbon. I would appreciate your help. Should I add ribbon or leave as is? If I use ribbon, what color do you think would work?

Tomorrow I have a masculine birthday card to share with you. See you then.

Hugs,

Terri

No comments:

Post a Comment