Friday, May 8, 2015

Celebrate A Special Guy

Here it is, Day 4, of my card kit reveal. I always have a hard time coming up with ideas for guy cards. So here is my attempt at a birthday card for a special guy. Those of you who visit my blog regularly know that I love vintage images. This "Feeling Sentimental" stamp set from Stampin' Up is one of my favorites for masculine cards.


I started with a base of Kraft cardstock, then embossed a piece of Core'dinations chocolate cardstock for the background. The image and sentiment were stamped onto ivory cardstock using Chocolate ink, layered onto gold cardstock, then black. I tied gold organdy ribbon into a knot to tie everything together.

Only one more card to go and my kit will be complete. Tomorrow's card will be a gate fold "Get Well" card.

Until then, Happy Crafting!

Hugs,

Terri

No comments:

Post a Comment