Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Vintage Bike Feel Better Soon

As I was going through some of the cards I have made, I realize that I don't have many get well cards for men. Today's card is another unique folded card that I found on Pinterest. You can find the instructional video here. I was a little afraid to try this card, but once I watched the video and followed along step by step I was able to complete this card.


The image is from Stampin' Up's "Feeling Vintage" stamp sets and is one of my favorites for masculine cards. I started with a base of Recollections "Chocolate" card stock. The image was stamped on Recollections "Cream" card stock with SU's chocolate chip ink. I then cut a mat from Recollections "Caramel" card stock and adhered the image with a tape runner. The sentiment from SU's "Express Yourself" stamp set was matted with caramel and cream card stock, cut into a banner. The gold ribbon from American Crafts finishes off the project.

The base of this card was so much fun to make. I will definitely be using this layout again. I usually struggle to make masculine cards, but now I have a go to fold that will make these cards a little easier.

Thank you so much for stopping by today. Hope you enjoyed my creation.

Happy Crafting!

Terri

 

No comments:

Post a Comment