Monday, July 27, 2015

Say "Bello"

While spending some time on Pinterest looking for inspiration, I found the instructions for this cute little minion here: I wanted my minion a little taller so I changed the dimensions to 4" x 5", scored at 1 1/2" and 3 1/2" on the long side. The black band is 3/4" by 5" and adhered before I closed the pouch. For the eyes I used my 1 1/4" circle punch for the white, 1" circle punch for the blue and 3/4" circle punch for the black. The mouths were fussy cut from a 1 1/4" circle punch. That's it. So easy, but so cute.




Since the new movie is out and minions are so popular, I thought I should make some of these for craft shows this fall. Maybe I will make them different colors for Halloween treats.

Has anyone seen the movie yet? My 3 year old granddaughter loves the minions, but I'm not sure she could sit through the whole movie. On the days that I babysit her, she always wants me to put on one of our dvd's with minion mini movies. Some of them she likes to watch three or four times. Guess it's a good thing I like them too.

Okay, that's my share for today. I have a few other ideas on my work table and time to get busy on more challenge projects.

Thanks for stopping by. Have a great day.

Hugs,
Terri

No comments:

Post a Comment