Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Tatty Twinkles Snack Size Hershey Pouch

It felt so good to be able to spend quite a bit of time in my craft room over the weekend. On Saturday afternoon my hubby and I went to our granddaughter's 3rd birthday party and on Sunday he was able to go to church with me. That doesn't happen very often, because he usually works weekends. Thankfully he had the weekend off. So after partying and church I had time to work on a few projects.

This little pouch by Diane is so easy to put together and you will find her detailed instructions here. Take a look around her site, she has some fabulous cards and other 3 D projects. 

Now for my creation. 
 
I used a colored image and sentiment from my Tatty Twinkles CD for the focal point. The pink dotted paper was a scrap I found on my work table. I used my oval punches to create the sentiment panel and mat. The opening for the candy bar was made using my Stampin' Up "Word Window" punch. Offray pink organdy ribbon with white dots, tied in a double bow, added the final touch.  







Since I didn't have a snack size candy bar to put in the slit, I used a piece of card stock to show how it works.

As you can see by the picture, once the candy bar is inserted the pouch opens about 1/4". 
Wouldn't this pouch make a nice favor for a bridal or baby shower?

They would also make great stocking stuffers and you could add a gift card in with the candy bar.

Now I am getting so many ideas for craft shows, I don't know if I will get them all done. That time of year is coming up fast. I am actually thinking of doing my church craft show on September 7th and 8th and another church craft show on September 12th.

So much to do and so little time. Guess I'd better get off my computer and get to work.

I'm so glad you stopped by and visited with me today. Please stop by again soon.

Have a beautiful day!

Hugs,
Terri

No comments:

Post a Comment